Sunday, August 5, 2007

blog, cash, earn, earnings, money, online, opinion, opinions, paid, paid to, paid to post, post, products, review, services

Ok, I'm waiting for my blog to age a bit so I can submit it as it needs to be at least 90 days old.
But let me tell you about it just encase you are intterested too.

I found a site names payperpost and it is intended for people who write in blogs, to write about products, services, sites and so on and of course get something in exchange for doing so.

Well I haven't fully started but I've been snooping around and will try to get the general idea out as simple as possible.

Well say you have a blog that's over 90 days old, and you like to write, so you go to the site and browse the offers, you see one you are intterested in, for example the Creative Zen mp3 player now with 10BG (no doesn't exist that I know of, just an example) so they send you the product and you get to keep it in exchange of giving it a review. Then you see another offer to check out a website and review it for 10$, so you apply for the place, review it see if your review was accepted if so you get paid. Well that's about how it works but you can always find out more there, after all it's free to sign up and I have found no hidden fees so far from cruising the sites content.

You can check out other bloggers content and communicate with them so if you're not sure ask a handful of bloggers that are doing it just to feel more assured.

There quite a few functions like posting tools to recruit people on your blog and even adding the option on your blog for people with products to hire you directly I'm sure you can turn them down and set the prices and so on ;)

Well If you'd like to subscribe you can do so by filling in the form...


Best of wishes and luck
;)

No comments:

Contact Me